We are looking for a quality engineer to monitor and improve the quality of our operational processes and outputs. The quality engineer's responsibilities include designing quality standards, inspecting materials, equipment, processes, and products, developing quality control systems, and determining corrective actions.
• Develop and maintain automated test suites for web and mobile applications.
• Identify areas for automation and write automated tests to ensure repeatability, coverage, reliability, and catching regressions.
• Write test case documents, executes tests, and triage results.
• Actively communicate bugs and quality issues to the team and writing bug reports.
• Ensure automated tests are integrated and executed reliably in the CI/CD environments.
• Perform manual testing for complex features and scenarios that are not automated.
• Plan and prioritize testing activities.
• Implement advanced software testing methodologies, models and best practices as required.
• Collaborate with other members of the QA team, Developers, and the Product Management team to analyze testing requirements, and identify and prioritize automation tasks.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Computer Animation, Multimedia Studies, Graphic Design, or a related field.
- Strong working knowledge of software tools, including Houdini, Unity, Dreamweaver, Adobe CS5, and Autodesk Maya.
- Excellent computer skills and attention to detail.
- Good drawing skills and creativity.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong communication and active listening skills.